Principal: Kyria Joseph
6th Grade Assistant Principal: Cindy Scott
7th Grade Boys Assistant Principal: Tryalah Shipman
7th Grade Girls Assistant Principal: Cindy Scott
8th Grade Assistant Principal: Tryalah Shipman
One Team. One Vision. Unlimited Success.
Through high expectations, 21st Century skills, and culturally responsive instruction, Old Court Middle School is committed to the development of its students into globally competitive citizens.
- New Town HS Summer Reading Assignment
- BCPS has partnered with Comcast on the initiative called Comcast Internet Essentials. If a student is currently eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) and lives in the Comcast service area, they will be eligible for $9.95 broadband service, a refurbished laptop or desktop computer for $149.99, as well as digital literacy training. This effort will make access to broadband Internet significantly more affordable and accessible for thousands of Baltimore County families. Over the past 3 years, Comcast’s Internet Essentials program has connected more than 1.2 million low-income Americans to broadband Internet in their homes, many for the very first time.
- During the back-to-school timeframe, Comcast is also offering a nationwide incentive for families to sign up. All new families who apply and are approved for Internet Essentials service from August 4, 2014, through September 20, 2014, will be eligible for 6 months of free service
- For more information, please contact the main office.
- Volunteer training is available on the BCPS web site for use! You can find the training and the instructions at http:/www.bcps.org/community/volunteerinfo/
- Please enroll your Giant bonus card in the A+ reward program. The ID number for Old Court is 01302. Tell your friends, family and neighbors to get enrolled- this is a great way for the school to earn some extra money!
- Bus Stops
- Parental Opt Out Form
- School Supplies