Principal: Kyria Joseph
6th Grade Assistant Principal: Cindy Scott
7th Grade Boys Assistant Principal: Tryalah Shipman
7th Grade Girls Assistant Principal: Cindy Scott
8th Grade Assistant Principal: Tryalah Shipman
One Team. One Vision. Unlimited Success.
Through high expectations, 21st Century skills, and culturally responsive instruction, Old Court Middle School is committed to the development of its students into globally competitive citizens.
OCMS is on Twitter! Follow us @oldcourtms for news, updates, and more!
Your student(s) should have brought home a BCPS One letter that details how you log onto BCPS One to access their grades. For frequently asked questions, please view this document.
Learn about Comcast Internet Essentials on Wednesday, September 10, 2014, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Randallstown Branch of the Baltimore County Public Library
8604 Liberty Road, Randallstown, 21133
Register online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/maximize-your-childs-potential-with-internet-essentials-tickets-12824172445 or call 410-887-0365.
AVID is having a 5K run to raise funds for the AVID program. It will be at OCMS on Sept. 27th from 9AM-12. Please see this flyer for more information.
- Parental Privacy Opt Out Form
- Dress Code
- School Supply List
- Bus List
- Old Court Summer Reading Assignment
- BCPS has partnered with Comcast on the initiative called Comcast Internet Essentials. If a student is currently eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) and lives in the Comcast service area, they will be eligible for $9.95 broadband service, a refurbished laptop or desktop computer for $149.99, as well as digital literacy training. This effort will make access to broadband Internet significantly more affordable and accessible for thousands of Baltimore County families. Over the past 3 years, Comcast’s Internet Essentials program has connected more than 1.2 million low-income Americans to broadband Internet in their homes, many for the very first time.
- During the back-to-school time frame, Comcast is also offering a nationwide incentive for families to sign up. All new families who apply and are approved for Internet Essentials service from August 4, 2014, through September 20, 2014, will be eligible for 6 months of free service
- For more information, please contact the main office.
- Volunteer training is available on the BCPS web site for use! You can find the training and the instructions at http:/www.bcps.org/community/volunteerinfo/
- Please enroll your Giant bonus card in the A+ reward program. The ID number for Old Court is 01302. Tell your friends, family and neighbors to get enrolled- this is a great way for the school to earn some extra money!